I'm finally gonna make this thing happen because I'm procrastinating hardcore right now, but what the hell let's go for it am I right. I'll fill out with links & images & mothcat owners & ID cards and all that later when I don't have a ridiculous workday that I'm hellla hellllla procrastinating on.
And also will fill out relationships in detail later tooooo.
- - - - - - -
"Hurricat" - clumsy but powerful (a deadly combination), snake charmer
(aka The Crew)
- Wilson - pirate wife, finally
- Hawthorne - you're alright, kiddo, but
- (snek companion, someday)
"Her Royal Majesty Queen Grump" - reclusive and sleepy, total grouch, hoarder
- Babb - should probably tolerate but hates with deep passion
- Babb's idiot teenage children - hate hate hate hate leave me alone, hiss spit, you are too loud
- Sir Beeston - likes him more than she wants to admit. he helps her out by organizing her million items and fetching her groceries and running her errands. she's responsible for his title "sir" because while she is the commonest of common mothcats she has earned royalty status (in her mind anyway) and as such requires a knight. she probably likes Sir Beeston because he's not another mothcat.
"Mama Cat" - warm and generous but takes absolutely no nonsense, especially from her childrens
- Sam - the daughter who literally never left the hollow, but that's all right because Babb would hate to be an empty nester. but she also Cannot with Sam's shenanigans and gives her lots of boops and baps on the nose.
- Hawthorne - goodbye darling! enjoy your adventuring! but WRITE ME SOMETIMES, OKAY?
- Lulu - the most aggravating sister of all time and tbh Babb hates it when strangers mistake Lulu for one of her daughters. even though Lulu's the same age as her daughters. and lives with her, and her daughters. sigh.
- Tib - one of Babb's many adopted babies. she finds them confusing but loves them with all her little mama bear heart.
- Tisias - her... stepson? might as well be her own son. kind of laughs it off when he Discourses and often shuts him up by shoving delicious homemade pastries in his mouth.
- TCBC - amiable "ex"-something, and she thinks he's actually a decent enough coparent as it turns out
- Mana - mom friend mom friend mom friend
(Thomas Robert a.k.a. Tomcat Bobcat)
(pls see primary owner's relationship tracker)Lulu
"Dumb Smelly Baby" (one of the three stink children. where does this gene come from? Babb smells like cookies even when she's not baking.)
- Babb - haha you're not my mom hahahaha
- Sam - haha you're not my sister hahahaha
- Hawthorne - why does everyone think you're especially my sister we don't look THAT alike
- everyone else - HAHAHAHAHA hahahahahAHAHA
- zooms away
"Researcher" (poet, basically me in mothcat form)
- Aquarius - platonic life partner and bffl for best friend for life
"Moonlight Spirit" (shy creature of the night, lover & defender of nocturnal critterlings)
- Trout, her Larg Best Friend who she hides behind
- lil firefly companion
Sir Beeston Spixworth
(just "Sir Beeston" is fine, that last name is silly)
- Lady Gray - loyal friend, basically a live-in caretaker for the elderly and arthritic and cantankerous lady
- Haru - unrequited crush, kinda knows it's unrequited but doesn't care as long as he can help Haru out with favors and nice things
- just an all around nice pink dude
- - - - - - -Mothcats & all subspecies belong to floramisa
Mothcats are a closed species